» No e-posters are permissible in the Conference
» No abstract is required as part of the poster
- The poster should not have been presented or published elsewhere.
- The presenting author should be a registered delegate of the Conference
- The certificate for the poster presentation willonly be issued in the name of the presenting author.
1. Each poster should measure 4 feet height by 3 feet length approx. (Portrait style) Each poster should be in the following formats:
- Names of the authors (the name of the presenting author should be underlined)
- Institutional affiliation
- Main text: as described for the abstracts (see guidelines for free posters).
2. Font type and size: The following font and font size is advised:
- Type of font: Arial
- Title: At least 36 points.
- Headings: 30 points or more.
- Text: At least 24 points.
3. Avoid crowding of text, data and figures. Illustrations and tables should be easily readable.
4. All sources of financial sponsorship of the study should be stated in the poster.
5. No commercial activities/interests/ advertising in any form should be displayed on the posters. Non-compliance with this will result in the poster being removed.
6. Each poster session author will be provided with a poster board area and mounting pins. The board will indicate the poster number. Authors are responsible for mounting their posters the morning of their presentation and removing them as soon as the session ends. Posters left past that time will be disposed of.
7. Presenters are required to be present during their allotted poster display time.
Best Poster Awards
The Conference Organizers will present Best Poster Award for three free posters.
To be eligible for the award
- The presenting author should be a member of the IPS-NZ
- The adjudicating judges will require the author to be available at the poster during their allotted poster display time
- The award certificate will only be issued to the presenting author.
Please note that we are unable to return posters to presenters if they are left behind at the end of the day.